Fenugreek leaves are rich in fibre, vitamins and minerals. So, let’s have a look at how this herbal agent can be beneficial for you when consumed with certain other ingredients.
1. Curing respiratory problems –
Any kind of respiratory problem can be kept at bay with the help of fenugreek leaves or powder in dishes or any other way.
– Dried fenugreek leaves powder (1 tbsp)
– Lemon juice
Preparation time : 5 Minutes
How to do :
– Take some dried fenugreek leaves in water
– Boil it
– Strain the liquid and add lemon juice
– Take the tea warm
2. As a mouth freshener –
These leaves can also be used as a natural mouth freshener. Ingredients and procedure is same as above .All you have to do is rinse your mouth with the liquid when the liquid gets ready. It is advised to do this on a daily basis to attain better results.
3. Keeping check of cholesterol levels –
Consumption of these is also helpful in keeping the cholesterol levels in control. It is advised to take this daily to have improved results . All you have to do is as follows –
– Fenugreek leaves
Preparation time : Overnight
How to use :
– Soak fenugreek leaves in water and leave them for overnight.
– In the morning, strain out the leaves and drink the remaining water.
4. Beneficial for diabetes patients –
The anti diabetic formula in its leaves is way too helpful for diabetic patients.