Ingredients Rajasthani Aaloo Baati:
- Wheat flour
- 2 Teaspoons oil or ghee
- ¼ teaspoon Carom seeds
- Pinch of baking soda
- 4-5 Boiled and mashed potatoes
- Chopped Coriander
- Half teaspoon Coriander powder
- Gas oven or normal oven
- First take a bowl and put flour, ghee, salt, carom seeds, baking soda and knead a soft dough by using lukewarm water.
- Now Keep the dough aside by brushing some ghee or oil on it.
- Now take another bowl and prepare the batter for stuffing
- Take potatoes, chopped coriander, salt, pepper and mix it well.
- Now take some dough and roll it by your hands like a ball.
- Next step is to fill the batter it and close it.
- Now preheat the oven and keep the filled baati in it and roast it until it is red brown from both sides.
- After the baati is red brown from both the sides then dip it in ghee and serve hot with red and green chutney.
- OR SERVE IT WITH DAL AND CHURMA
Guys awesome Aaloo Bati recepie of my mother .
Aaloo bati tastes amazing in winters.
Do try this at home.