INGREDIENTS FOR VEGGIE MOMOS:
Masala For Filling:
- Half Cabbage Finely Grated
- 2 Orange Carrots Finely Grated
- 1 Capsicum Finely Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Onion Finely Chopped
- Salt to taste
- 2 Cups Of Maida
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon baking powder
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup onion – finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes puree
- 2 tsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp garlic – chopped
- 1 tsp Soya sauce
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
METHOD TOP MAKE VEGGIE MOMOS:
- Mix the maida, salt and baking powder and knead to a stiff dough with water.
- Now take a pan and Saute carrot , capsicum , onion and cabbage over high heat. Turn around over high heat till glossy.
- Now take a pan and allow the veggies to cool and mix salt and pepper in it
- Roll the dough thin (translucent) and cut into 4″-5″ rounds.
- Take a round, wet edges and place some filling in the center.
- Bring edges together to cover the filling.
- Twist to seal and fill the rest in the same way.
- Now steam them for 10 minutes on a sieve placed on boiling water or You can used idli maker also
- Now to make chutney ,take a pan and add oil , then add garlic and chopped onion and cook them until they are golden brown in color
- Now add tomato puree and then all the sausages
- And finally add salt and pepper