INGREDIENTS TO MAKE SOOJI UTTAPAM:
- 1 Glass Semolina (Sooji / Rava)
- 1/4 Glass Curd
- 1 Finely Chopped Capsicum
- 1 Finely Chopped Tomato
- 1 Finely Chopped Onion
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- Ghee/ Oil
METHOD TO MAKE SOOJI UTTAPAM:
- Take a bowl and make a batter with sooji, curd and water ( leave it for 15 mins).
- Add chopped vegetables , salt and pepper.
- Now heat a non-stick pan and grease it with ghee/oil..
- Spread the batter on the pan in a round shape and cook it on medium flame until the uttapam turns red brown from both sides. And the tasty uttapam is ready.
- Serve it with tomato ketchup or green chutney or coconut chutney.
NJOY IN BREAKFAST…