INGREDIENTS FOR CURD RICE:
- 2 cups Boiled Rice
- 1 cup dahi
- 1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds
- Pinch of asafoetida (Hing)
- 4-5 kadipatta leaves
- Salt to taste
- Red chilli powder
- 2 tsp ghee
- 1/2 cup chana dal (soaked overnight)
METHOD TO MAKE CURD RICE:
- Mix curd and rice in a bowl and keep it aside.
- Now take a pan and heat ghee in it
- Now add mustard seeds, kadi patta leaves and chana dal..
- Cook it for few minutes till the dal turn golden brown and turn off the flame and let the pan cool
- Now add the rice and curd mixture and all masalas
- Mix and empty in a plate..
- And the rice is ready to serve along with coconut chutney..
EASY AND SIMPLE TO MAKE AT HOME.