INGREDIENTS FOR SAMA CHAWAL TIKKI:
- 1/2 cup Sama chawal
- 2-3 boiled potatoes
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper powder
- Ghee for frying
METHOD TO MAKE SAMA CHAWAL TIKKI:
- First boil 1/2 cup water in a pan and boil sama chawal in it..
- Cook it until the water dries out.
- Now cool the sama chawal , mash the potatoes and mash them well..
- Add salt and pepper.
- Now heat a non stick pan or tawa and make small tikkis from the batter (if the batter is not thick , you can add kuttu aata ) and fry it by using little ghee..
NJOY IT DURING FAST WITH AALOO RAITA OR SIMPLE CURD…
ONE OF MY FAVOURITE DISH