INGREDIENTS TO MAKE SAMA CHAWAL KHICHDI:
- 3/4 cup Sama Rice
- 1-1/2 cup Water
- 1 Chopped Potato
- 1 Chopped Tomato
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1 Chopped green chili
- 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper powder
- 1/2 tablespoon Peanuts (optional)
- Salt to Taste (Sendha Namak)
- 1/2 tablespoon Oil/Ghee
- 1/2 teaspoon Mustard Seeds
METHOD TO MAKE SAMA CHAWAL KHICHDI:
- Take a pan or kadai and heat ghee or oil in it.
- Put mustard seeds ,peanuts, green chilli in it..
- Now when the peanuts turn brown in color add chopped potato in it..
- After the potato are red brown in color, add chopped tomato and then cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Finally add sama chawal, water and stir well till the water is dried..
- Add salt , pepper and lemon juice and mix well..
- And yummy khichdi is ready for fast..
EASY TO MAKE AND YUMMY IN TASTE ..
NJOY WITH DAHI OR RAITA…..
MUST TRY THIS NAVARATRI…