INGREDIENTS FOR PAPAD SABZI:
- 2-3 Papad crushed in small pieces
- 1 Finely chopped onion
- Tomato puree ( 2 tomatoes)
- Mix half glass curd & half glass water
- 2 teaspoon oil
- 1/4 turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Salt to taste
- Pinch of asafoetida
- 1/4 teaspoon red chilli powder (or as per your taste)
METHOD TO MAKE PAPAD SABZI:
- Take a pan and heat oil in it.
- Now add cumin seeds ,then add chopped onions and cook until they are golden brown.
- After that add tomato puree and then all the masalas
- Cook for few minutes till the gravy becomes thick and leaves oil.
- Now lower the flame and add the mixture of curd & water and mix well
- Cook for several minutes.
- Now add crushed papad and cook for 5-10 minutes
- And yeahh the dish is ready to serve
GARNISH WITH CHOPPED CORIANDER..
MY DAD’s FAVOURITE RECIPE…YUMMY!!!!