INGREDIENTS FOR FRUIT CUSTARD:
- 2 Cups Milk
- 2 or 2 1/2 Custard Powder
- 2-3 tbsp Sugar
- Fruits of your choice (about 2 cups, use as desired)
- 1 medium apple ( chopped)
- 1/2 large mango ( chopped)
- 1 medium banana (chopped)
- 1/2 pomegranate
METHOD FOR FRUIT CUSTARD:
- Heat milk in a wide pan.
- Add sugar and stir until it dissolves.
- Meanwhile add custard powder to a small cup and add 3-4 tbsp of milk to it. Stir well so that it is free from lumps.
- When the milk turns hot , pour the custard powder mixture.
- Keep stirring and cook on medium flame until it is thick.
- Switch off the flame and whisk it well to make it smooth.
- Cover immediately and let it cool.
SERVING FRUIT SALAD:
- Whisk the custard well before serving.
- Peel and chop the fruits..
- Put the fruits in a glass and add custard to it .
- Serve immediately.
YUMMY AND CHILL.
BEST FOR WINTERS….