INGREDIENTS FOR CHOCOLATE BISCUITS:
Makes: 1 dozen biscuits
- 100g cooking butter
- 50g caster sugar
- 100g Self -raising flour
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
METHOD TO MAKE CHOCOLATE BISCUITS:
Prep:5min › Cook:10min › Ready in:15min
- Preheat the oven to 180 C . Lightly butter a baking tray.
- Cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy; stir in flour and cocoa powder. Divide dough into small balls and press them .
- Place on prepared baking tray.
- Lightly press each ball with the back of a fork.
- Bake in the preheated oven until firm around the edges, 10 to 15 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.