WHEAT DOSA / ATTA DOSA
Servings: 4 Nos
- 1 cup of wheat flour
- 6 tbsp of rice flour(you can reduce to 2tbsp to get soft and crispy dosa)
- Salt to taste
- Pinch of cumin/jeera
- 2 cups of water
- 4 tbsp of finely chopped onions
- 1 tbsp of grated ginger
- 2 tbsp of curd/yogurt for flavor
- 2 finely chopped green chilies
- Mix the flour,salt,curry leaves,cumin and any optional you might need, with water to make a runny batter.
- When tawa is hot, few drops of oil(if not non-stick). Pour the batter and don’t spread it like a normal dosa.
- Flip it to the other side to cook as well.
- Serve with any chutney or sambhar and enjoy.