INGREDIENTS FOR GUJIYA:
FOR GUJIYA DOUGH:
- 1/2 kg Maida
- 250 gms sooji
- 200 gms ghee
- 250 gms khoya
- 100 gms Semolina (Sooji)
- 200 gms Sugar
- 20-25 badam (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon Elaichi powder
- 1 teaspoon Ghee
FOR CHASNI :
- 1/2 kg Sugar
- 1/2 glass of water
METHOD FOR MAKING GUJIYA:
- For making dough take a bowl and add maida, sooji, and ghee
- Mash well and make a soft dough by adding water.
- Dough is ready , now keep it aside .
- Now for making the filling take a kadai and heat it
- Now add little ghee and fry sooji till it is little brown in color and switch off the flame.
- Now add khoya, sugar , chopped badam and elaichi powder..
- Keep the batter aside and allow it to cool..
- Now take a maida dough ball , roll it like a puri , fill the stuffing ,cover and give it a design
- Now heat a pan or kadai , add ghee to it and fry all the gujiyas
- And keep them on tissue paper…
- U can eat it like this only or u can go for this chasni as well
TO MAKE TAR CHASNI:
- Take a pan and add water and bring it to bowl.
- Now add the sugar and mix until it dissolves well..
- Now cook it for few minutes..and after that whether there is tar in the chasni ( that means check between two fingers if there is straight line)
- And finally add the gujiyas to the chasni..
SERVE IT TO UR LOVED ONES ON HOLI FESTIVAL..
EVERYONE WILL LOVE IT….