INGREDIENTS FOR CHINESE MACARONI:
SERVINGS – 3-4
- Macaroni (link – https://www.ondoor.com/product/product&product_id=1359)
- 1 chopped capsicum
- 1/2 chopped cabbage
- 2 chopped onions
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1-2 teaspoons soya sauce
- 3-4 teaspoons tomato ketchup
- Salt to taste
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder
METHOD FOR CHINESE MACARONI :
- First boil macaroni in water and add some oil & salt to it so that it doesn’t stick to each other.
- Soak excess water and keep it aside
- Now take a pan and heat oil in it..
- After that saute the veggies (remember not to cook for long)
- Now add boiled macaroni to it and toss to mix everything.
- Now add salt , black pepper, soya sauce and tomato ketchup to it
- Mix well and cook for another 1-2 minutes..
AND YIPEE TASTY CHINESE MACARONI IS READY TO SERVE…
GIVE IT TO UR KIDS IN THEIR LUNCH BOX OR EAT AS SNACKS