INGREDIENTS FOR KARARE LADDU:
- 1 katori Matar dal (soaked in water for 4-5 hours)
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- Red Chilli powder
- 3-4 Green Chillies
- 1/4 black pepper powder
- Oil (for frying)
- 1-2 Grated Radish
METHOD FOR KARARE LADDU:
- Grind the Matar dal in mixer and keep the paste thick .
- Accordingly you can add water.
- Then add salt, red chilli powder, green chillies, black pepper powder and coriander powder.
- Now make pakodas with the paste and keep them on tissue paper
- Next keep the Karare ladoos in plate, then put radish on it.
- Then put tamarind chutney and green chutney or serve separately.
TASTY LADOOS ARE READY..
NJOY THE RECIPE