INGREDIENTS FOR PANEER BESAN CHEELA:
- Gram flour (besan) – 100 gm(1 cup)
- Green chilly – 1
- Hing – 1 pinch (as per your taste)
- Red Chilly – 1/8 tea spoon.
- Salt- according to your taste
- Chopped Coriander -1/4 cup
- Grated Paneer – 1 cup
- Water – 2 cups
METHOD TO MAKE PANEER BESAN CHILLA:
- Take a bowl, add besan, water and mix well.( make a thin paste add more water if it is thick)
- Now add salt, green chilly, red chilly and hing to it.
- Also add chopped coriander.
- Now take a non stick pan or normal tawa , heat it and grease little oil on it.
- Put the flame on medium, pour 1 or 1-1/2 spoon the batter , spread it evenly on the pan anf finally spread grated paneer on it.
- Now pour few drops of oil at the corners of the cheela, and spread the tea spoon of oil over the cheela evenly.
- Cook it from other side also.
- Now serve it with red and green chutney..