INGREDIENTS FOR SINGHARA ATTA BARFI:
- Water chestnut flour (singhara atta) 1 cup
- Ghee 3 tablespoons – for greasing
- Sugar 1/2 cup
METHOD TO MAKE SINGHARA ATTA BARFI:
- Grease a barfi tray with some ghee.
- Heat ghee in a non-stick pan, add water chestnut flour and sauté, on medium heat, till it becomes light brown.
- Add sugar and one and a half cups of water and mix well. Keep stirring till ghee leaves the sides of the pan.
- Keep stirring for one to two minutes.
- Pour the cooked mixture into the greased tray and level the top.
- Refrigerate for ten minutes.
- Cut into squares and serve.
NJOY WITH AALOO RAITA ..
AND EAT IT COOL..
MAKE IT DURING FAST..