Ingredients Of Corn Flakes Crumbed Paneer:
- 50 gm corn flakes – crushed
- 100 gm thin sliced paneer
- 30 gm refined flour (maida)
- 1 egg (optional)
- 5 gm mirch powder
- 10 gm ginger and garlic paste
- 4 gm garam masala powder
- Salt – to taste
- 2 gm black pepper powder
- 10 gm chopped coriander
Method to make corn flakes crumbed paneer:
- Marinate paneer with the mentioned ingredients. (for about 10 minutes)
- Make a batter with egg/water and refined flour.
- Dip the paneer in the batter and coat it with the corn flakes.
- Deep fry in medium heat oil till it turns crispy.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup or chutney.